- Filipina Helper in HK Accused of Theft Leaps to Her Death
- Indonesian Helper in HK Commits Suicide After Getting Scammed on Internet
- PHL Consulate in HK Advises Filipinos vs Pyramid Schemes
- PHL Consulate in HK Advises Filipinos vs Posting Indecent, Obscene Materials in Social Media
- When Domestic Helpers Disappear During Vacation Trips with Employers
- Filipina, Local Man Injured As Tree Collapses in Hong Kong
- Fake ID, Visa Violation Lands Filipina Helper 17 Months In Prison in HK
- Teachers Board Exams in Hong Kong on Sept. 27
- 2 Filipina Helpers in HK Fined for Using Lost Octopus Card
- HK Tribunal Orders Ex-Employer to Pay Terminated Filipina Helper $16K
Many Filipinos are careful career planners. They take jobs abroad, understandably more challenging in and out...
According to the 2012 data released by the National Statistics Office, approximately 10.4 million Filipinos worked...
OFW Business is a series of tips for an entrepreneurial overseas Filipino worker, hoping to find...
Philippines ‘economic freedom score is higher this year (2014) by 1.9 points. But despite the improved...
Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is a piece of document that overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) need to...
Filipinos who are planning to migrate to Canada should weigh their options carefully. Consistently, Canada has...
New Zealand Job Applicants Nab Own Recruiter at POEA Office
Seven applicants for construction and farming jobs in New Zealand...
Top 5 Reasons Why OEC Should Be Abolished
Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is a piece of document that...
Malacanang Biglang Kumambyo at Naghugas Kamay sa Usapin ng Balikbayan Boxes
Kung ating matatandaan nitong mga nakaraang araw mariing pinanindigan ng...
Lack of Equipment, BOC Resorts to Random Manual Inspection
Lack of equipment that facilitates efficient handling of incoming balikbayan...