- When Domestic Helpers Disappear During Vacation Trips with Employers
- Filipina, Local Man Injured As Tree Collapses in Hong Kong
- Fake ID, Visa Violation Lands Filipina Helper 17 Months In Prison in HK
- Teachers Board Exams in Hong Kong on Sept. 27
- 2 Filipina Helpers in HK Fined for Using Lost Octopus Card
- HK Tribunal Orders Ex-Employer to Pay Terminated Filipina Helper $16K
- What Could Happen If There are No OFWs in Hong Kong
- ‘Abolish Domestic Worker Fees, Charge Employers Only ‘
- POLO Hong Kong Warns Agencies vs ‘Macau Exits’
- Filipino Driver in HK Charged for Road Death of Local Worker
Many Filipinos are careful career planners. They take jobs abroad, understandably more challenging in and out...
According to the 2012 data released by the National Statistics Office, approximately 10.4 million Filipinos worked...
OFW Business is a series of tips for an entrepreneurial overseas Filipino worker, hoping to find...
Philippines ‘economic freedom score is higher this year (2014) by 1.9 points. But despite the improved...
Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is a piece of document that overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) need to...
Filipinos who are planning to migrate to Canada should weigh their options carefully. Consistently, Canada has...
Amnesty in Bahrain Brings Good News to OFWs
Administrator Hans Leo J. Cacdac has commended the government of...
50 Recruitment Firms With Bad Repatriation Records
Apparently fed up with failed promises and repeated infractions, the Philippine...
Only 2 of 5 OFWs Who Remit Money to Families Able to Save
Only over a third of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) were...
Breadwinner Expats Struggle to Save Amid Rising Cost of Living in UAE
Many expatriates settling in the United Arab Emirates have their...
The Case of Undelivered Balikbayan Boxes
In case you sent your balikbayan box but never arrived...
DTI Advisory 2014: Unaccredited, Unlicensed Balikbayan Box Cargo Forwarders
The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) released the names...