- Pinay in Hong Kong Stealing Mobile Phone Caught on Video
- Filipinos in HK Told: Possible to Apply to Canada Without Agency
- Filipinos in HK Warned Vs Online Dating Scams
- Hong Kong Cancels Visa-Free Arrangement with Philippines Amid Hostage Row
- Thousands of HK Domestic Workers Rally for ‘Tortured’ Helper
- HK Lawmaker Proposes Filipino Ban on Immigration Law
- ‘Internet Boyfriend’ Causes Filipina To Get Jail Term
- Filipino Tourists Sent to HK Jail for Pickpocketing
- HK Increases Domestic Worker Monthly Wage to HK$4,010
- HK Immigration Implements Measures to Deter Helper Premature Termination
Philippines ‘economic freedom score is higher this year (2014) by 1.9 points. But despite the improved...
Many Filipinos have wanted settle into Canada, partly because of opportunities awaiting immigrants and their families,...
Offloading is an occurrence at Philippine airports that cause fear and anger among Filipino travelers going...
Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) is a program by the Philippine government that aims to help Filipinos...
Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is a piece of document that overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) need to...
Many Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) often have Facebook as the only gateway to the outside world....
Filipinos who are planning to migrate to Canada should weigh their options carefully. Consistently, Canada has...
Filipina Helper Accuses Employer of Flat Iron Torture
A Filipino maid in Jeddah has accused her female employer...
KD 110 Minimum Wage Set for Domestic Workers in Kuwait
Strict policies from the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait are set...