- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
How To Obtain Permanent Residence in New Zealand
Filipinos who wish to live and work in New Zealand need to understand the different ways they can achieve their dreams. Just like most other countries that accept immigrants, the best options available for Filipinos is to...
UK Requirements for Filipino Job Applicants
Good news to those looking for jobs in the United Kingdom: there are almost 150,000 job vacancies available at the moment. The bad news: not all who wish to apply are aware of the requirements to qualify...
Immigration: Making Most of the Land of Opportunity
Robert and Riza Ford met while working for the DuPont Co. in 2003. Robert, 49, came to the company’s Wilmington headquarters in 1995 after he helped in the integration process of DuPont’s acquiring the nylon business of...
Filipinos Still 2nd Largest Immigrant Group in US
While there’s been no change at the very top, the leading immigrant groups in the United States now have a new member of the top three. After the two largest immigrant populations—Mexicans (No. 1) and Filipinos (No....
200 Al Ansar Hospital Nurses, Clinic Staff Seek Help
Filipino medical workers in Jeddah trooped Wednesday to the Philippine Consulate General there to request action against their erring employer and on the impending closure of their workplace, six months after they sought assistance from the Philippine...
Tips for Pinoy Migrants to Australia
Australia is a wonderful place to live, and it’s no wonder many Filipinos would like to settle there. To those who have secured visa and received the go-signal that it’s legitimate for them to settle in Down...
Dual Citizenship in Korea Now Possible for Filipinos
In an effort to prevent drain and attract talented foreign labor, the government of South Korea recently approved a law that allows foreigners dual citizenship upon fulfillment of certain requirements. This includes Filipinos working in the country...