If you are an overseas Filipino worker planning to buy a car in the Philippines, Ford makes it easier for you to acquire your brand-new car in a more convenient and hassle-free manner.
Through partnership with online car platform AutoDeal.com.ph, Ford enhanced the procedure for overseas-based Filipinos to buy cars. The program allows OFWs around the world to shop for Ford vehicles, test drive at any Ford dealer all over the Philippines, or apply for a loan from EastWest Bank to go through the car-buying process.
Such feature helps OFWs purchase their brand-new car without having to fly back home.
“We’re continually enhancing and expanding our customer experience, and our Ford OFW Assist program provides a hassle-free car buying service that specifically caters to Filipinos working abroad,” said Lance Mosley, Managing Director of Ford Philippines.
Application process is transparent and straightforward:
1. Visit the dedicated page at AutoDeal.com.ph marked with “Ford OFW Assist”
2. Select a range of Ford cars available under this program.
3. Check your preferred car and check out the offer — suggested retail price, downpayment, payment terms — and which dealerships offer this promotion. So be sure your nearest dealer to your home in the Philippines is listed.
4. Once you have picked your choice car model, click on corresponding dealership link and select ‘Inquire’ to fill out the form.
The promotion, exclusive only to Filipino buyers from abroad, promises response to inquiries within two hours within business hours of between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday.
5. Once you receive your quotation, you have an option to avail of car loan offered by EastWest bank. Or you can also arrange a family member in the Philippines to test-drive your chosen car before making any commitment.
6. Upon agreeing on payment terms, the Ford OFW Assist team will be on hand to support you through the transaction process. This will involve providing you with an online EastWest Bank Loan application and endorsing you directly to a Ford consultant at one of the many Ford Philippines dealerships nationwide.
Once you complete the purchase process, you will be able to collect your car upon your return to the Philippines or authorize a family member to pick it up for you.