- From Pinoy Boxing Champ to Hong Kong Domestic Helper
- Filipinos in HK Warned Vs Fake Gold Bar Scam
- Filipina in HK Gets 20 Years in Jail for Drug Trafficking
- Filipina Falls to Death From 43rd Floor Residential Tower in Hong Kong
- Filipina Household Worker in HK Captures Life B/W Photos
- POLO Hong Kong Warns Vs Job Offers in Russia
- ‘Racist’ Ad in HK Draws Critics Online
- Hong Kong Textbook Defines Filipinos as Domestic Helpers
- Filipina in Hong Kong Charged for Using Employer’s Credit Card
- Filipino Driver in Hong Kong Jailed for Passport Name Error
Filipiniana Night for Filipinos in Nepal
The Filipino Community in Nepal (FCN) is organising a Filipiniana Night: An Evening of Philippine Dances and Song on December 4 at Yak and Yeti to raise funds for their project to transform a village in Dhading.
President of FCN Joyce Mendez said, “We want to share our experiences and our culture with the people of Nepal, which has become our second home. We want to help Nepali people with the money collected and have fun as well.”
The progamme, that is from 6:00 pm onwards, will include cultural dances and songs from the Phillipines. The FCN members will be performing folk dances depicting their history. They will also document video clips of tourist destinations and history of their country.
Mendez informed, “We are collecting funds to help the people of Nilkatha village of Dhading district. We want to transform the village into a model and self-reliant community.”
For more information and tickets, contact James Serenas at 9745044531.
Source: The Himalayan Times