- Fake ID, Visa Violation Lands Filipina Helper 17 Months In Prison in HK
- Teachers Board Exams in Hong Kong on Sept. 27
- 2 Filipina Helpers in HK Fined for Using Lost Octopus Card
- HK Tribunal Orders Ex-Employer to Pay Terminated Filipina Helper $16K
- What Could Happen If There are No OFWs in Hong Kong
- ‘Abolish Domestic Worker Fees, Charge Employers Only ‘
- POLO Hong Kong Warns Agencies vs ‘Macau Exits’
- Filipino Driver in HK Charged for Road Death of Local Worker
- Filipinos in Hong Kong Reminded Against Gambling
- Filipina Domestic Worker Killed, Employer Injured as Truck Rams Car in Hong Kong
Filipiniana Night for Filipinos in Nepal
The Filipino Community in Nepal (FCN) is organising a Filipiniana Night: An Evening of Philippine Dances and Song on December 4 at Yak and Yeti to raise funds for their project to transform a village in Dhading.
President of FCN Joyce Mendez said, “We want to share our experiences and our culture with the people of Nepal, which has become our second home. We want to help Nepali people with the money collected and have fun as well.”
The progamme, that is from 6:00 pm onwards, will include cultural dances and songs from the Phillipines. The FCN members will be performing folk dances depicting their history. They will also document video clips of tourist destinations and history of their country.
Mendez informed, “We are collecting funds to help the people of Nilkatha village of Dhading district. We want to transform the village into a model and self-reliant community.”
For more information and tickets, contact James Serenas at 9745044531.
Source: The Himalayan Times