6 Steps on How to Claim Your OWWA Rebate
As member of OWWA for at least ten years and have not filed any claims or received benefits for themselves or their dependents, you may be eligible to receive rebate from the government agency.
Here are the steps for OWWA members to check, and redeem their OWWA rebates.
- Visit www.owwa.gov.ph and click the banner that feature the OWWA Rebate Program or visit the OWWA Rebate Verification Form at http://rebate.owwa.gov.ph/
- Fill out the form to verify if you are eligible to receive the rebate.
- If you are eligible based on your entered data, you will see the rebate amount displayed on screen.
- Reserve an appointment by picking the date, time and office where you can claim your rebate. Upon confirmation you will receive an appointment code via SMS on your nominated mobile phone.
- On the day of appointment, show your appointment code sent as text message on your mobile phone.
- Share your bank account where the OWWA rebate will be credited.