Without a direct government to government hiring arrangement between the Philippines and New Zealand, the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) disclosed the list of recruitment agencies authorized to handle job orders from New Zealand.
Former POEA Administrator Hans Leo Cacdac said applicants may apply with the following recruitment agencies:
- 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- Adana Manpower Services Corporation
- Bison Management Corporation
- EDI Staffbuilders International Inc.
- Eligardi Enterprises
- FAASI International Corporation
- Filhigh-GNS Inc.
- Global Resource for Outsourced Workers Inc.
- Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc.
- IEmploy Manpower Services Inc.
- JPS International Recruitment Agency
- JS Contractor Inc.
- Lau’ Mel International Entertainment Promotion Inc.
- Long Term Recruiting and Development Corporation
- Manumoti Manpower International Inc.
- Mission Way Manpower Services Inc.
- Mitac Overseas Manpower Corporation
- Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
- Orion Site Medlink International Resourcing Inc.
- PARMAN Inc.
- PNI International Corporation
- Rise Manpower Services
- Staffhouse International Resources Corporation
- Sunergeos Manpower Services Corporation
- Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- YWA Human Resource Corporation
Jobs in demand in New Zealand, according to Cacdac, include carpenters, painters, bricklayers, blocklayers, masons, electricians, welders, fabricators, plasterers and other construction workers.
Cacdac reminded applicants and recruiters that New Zealand is part of the “no placement fee countries.”