Menu Close

What documents are required when applying for OWWA Scholarship?

1. Accomplished Application Form (2 sets)

2. Two (2) copies of 2×2 ID pictures

3. Proof of relationship to OWWA member (Birth Certificate of application of Birth Certificate of both the single OFW and the applicant-dependent duly certified by the Local Civil Registrar or NSO)

4. Proof of OWWA Membership (i.e, Official Receipt of OWWA Contribution/Certification from OWWA Membership Registry Division)

5. Form 137/High School Report Card

6. Health certificate attesting to physical fitness of applicant (Form B)

7. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the School Principal/Guidance Counselor (Form C)

8. Certificate that applicant belong to the upper 20% of the total graduation students issued by the School Principal (Form D)

9. Statement of applicant that he/she has not earned units in any post-secondary/undergraduare course(Form E)

10. Sworn Statement that he/she has no pending application for resident immigrant status from any country and does not have dual citizenship signed by parents or legal guardians (Form F)

11. For unmarried OFW, Certificate of NO Marriage from NSO

error: Content is protected !!