- Fake ID, Visa Violation Lands Filipina Helper 17 Months In Prison in HK
- Teachers Board Exams in Hong Kong on Sept. 27
- 2 Filipina Helpers in HK Fined for Using Lost Octopus Card
- HK Tribunal Orders Ex-Employer to Pay Terminated Filipina Helper $16K
- What Could Happen If There are No OFWs in Hong Kong
- ‘Abolish Domestic Worker Fees, Charge Employers Only ‘
- POLO Hong Kong Warns Agencies vs ‘Macau Exits’
- Filipino Driver in HK Charged for Road Death of Local Worker
- Filipinos in Hong Kong Reminded Against Gambling
- Filipina Domestic Worker Killed, Employer Injured as Truck Rams Car in Hong Kong
Cebu Pacific Launches Fare Promo for Dubai Flights
After successfully launching its first long-haul service to Dubai, Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading budget carrier recently launched seat sales for its flights to the emirate.
The Filipino carrier advertised its reduced fare of Php 2488 (AED206) for travel between Feb. 1 and Apr. 30, 2014. Travelers have until December 18 to book their tickets or until seats last, offers one-way fares on Dubai-Manila route.
Related: 4 Reasons to Fly Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific launched services to Dubai, where an estimated 700,000 Filipinos work, in October.
In a statement, CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog stated: “What better way to start 2014 than with exploring the Philippines. We encourage everyone to take advantage of Cebu Pacific’s extensive network, which can take guests to some of the world’s best diving and surfing spots, as well as family-friendly and eco-adventure attractions.”