- From Pinoy Boxing Champ to Hong Kong Domestic Helper
- Filipinos in HK Warned Vs Fake Gold Bar Scam
- Filipina in HK Gets 20 Years in Jail for Drug Trafficking
- Filipina Falls to Death From 43rd Floor Residential Tower in Hong Kong
- Filipina Household Worker in HK Captures Life B/W Photos
- POLO Hong Kong Warns Vs Job Offers in Russia
- ‘Racist’ Ad in HK Draws Critics Online
- Hong Kong Textbook Defines Filipinos as Domestic Helpers
- Filipina in Hong Kong Charged for Using Employer’s Credit Card
- Filipino Driver in Hong Kong Jailed for Passport Name Error
Cebu Pacific Launches Fare Promo for Dubai Flights
After successfully launching its first long-haul service to Dubai, Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading budget carrier recently launched seat sales for its flights to the emirate.
The Filipino carrier advertised its reduced fare of Php 2488 (AED206) for travel between Feb. 1 and Apr. 30, 2014. Travelers have until December 18 to book their tickets or until seats last, offers one-way fares on Dubai-Manila route.
Related: 4 Reasons to Fly Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific launched services to Dubai, where an estimated 700,000 Filipinos work, in October.
In a statement, CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog stated: “What better way to start 2014 than with exploring the Philippines. We encourage everyone to take advantage of Cebu Pacific’s extensive network, which can take guests to some of the world’s best diving and surfing spots, as well as family-friendly and eco-adventure attractions.”