- Employer’s Missing Earrings Lead to HK Pinay Helper’s Bigger Loot
- Filipina Maid in HK Found Guilty of Stealing Letter Intended for Employer
- Falling Cabinet Kills Sleeping Filipina Helper in HK
- Labor Rights of Domestic Workers in Hong Kong
- ‘Internet Boyfriend’ Causes Filipina To Get Jail Term
- HK Top Court Rejects Filipina Bid for Son’s Permanent Resident Status
- Filipina Helper in Hong Kong Fined for Drug Abuse
- 300 Filipinas Pass Special Teachers Board in Hong Kong
- From Pinoy Boxing Champ to Hong Kong Domestic Helper
- Filipinos in HK Warned Vs Fake Gold Bar Scam
Cebu Pacific Launches Fare Promo for Dubai Flights
After successfully launching its first long-haul service to Dubai, Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading budget carrier recently launched seat sales for its flights to the emirate.
The Filipino carrier advertised its reduced fare of Php 2488 (AED206) for travel between Feb. 1 and Apr. 30, 2014. Travelers have until December 18 to book their tickets or until seats last, offers one-way fares on Dubai-Manila route.
Related: 4 Reasons to Fly Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific launched services to Dubai, where an estimated 700,000 Filipinos work, in October.
In a statement, CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog stated: “What better way to start 2014 than with exploring the Philippines. We encourage everyone to take advantage of Cebu Pacific’s extensive network, which can take guests to some of the world’s best diving and surfing spots, as well as family-friendly and eco-adventure attractions.”