In a government-to-government partnership, Taiwan’s Powertech Technology Inc is looking for 50 factory workers for employment in its Taiwan manufacturing center.
At least 2-year college level or graduate of vocational course
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or
www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Powertech Technology Inc.”
(Taiwan) RSF NO. ____” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA
Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- Diploma for the 2 year course or Transcript of Records or vocational course certificate, whichever is applicable
- Employment certificates, if applicable
- Passport Copy (valid for at least one year & a half (1-1/2)
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission is on: June 17, 2016