The pledge by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) to hire thousands of Filipino workers in the coming years was met with great enthusiasm not only by interested job applicants but also possibly by those involved in illegal recruitment so proper guidance has been made to help interested parties to channel applications at authorized agencies.
Through RC’s partnership with Philippine Transmarine Carriers, direct hiring center in the Philippines will be set up in May to ease the recruitment process. The joint venture will also establish a second training facility at the Mall of Asia from the existing training facility in Maragondon, Cavite. The facility will open on May 6.
While the hiring center is being set up, applicants are encouraged to follow the following procedure:
2. Browse a list of jobs under ‘Search Jobs’ and look for the job related to your skills. If you don’t find any relevant job for your skill, you may sign up by email for notification for new jobs available.
3. Once you found your ideal job, you may send your updated resume to Cruiseshipjobs@rccl.com. Note that following instructions when applying for jobs online is one quality employers also look at so please review them before proceding.
4. As an alternative to website job application, reaching out to Hiring Partners such as Philippine Transmarine Carriers helps expedite the process. These agencies may not have the authority to hire applicants but their recommendations based on screening and interview of applicants on behalf of RCCL are highly valued.
5. Follow PTC’s Facebook page to get updates on job vacancies.
6. Visit PTC’s website and access Careers > Maritime > Passenger Vessels for job opportunities. Note that jobs posted may be for other shipping companies and not necessarily from RCCL. When applying for jobs, it helps to create an account at PTC.
7. Visit PTC’s office:
First Maritime Place
7458 Bagtikan Street
San Antonio Village
1203 Makati City
Ground Floor, Bigfoot Center
F. Ramos Street
6000 Cebu City
8. Call PTC’s hotline or reach them by phone or fax
Tel : (632) 798 1111 / (632) 898-1111
Fax : (632) 898 1107
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. (63-32) 412 5750