It is possible to check the status of a candidate’s immigration application anytime and anywhere using its online facility.
Checking for immigration status includes application from the following:
- federal skilled worker
- provincial nominees
- live-in caregivers
- Canadian Experience Class
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- temporary resident permit
- protected persons
- humanitarian and compassionate cases
- Quebec investors
- Quebec entrepreneur
- self-employed persons
- start-up visa
1. Prepare all documents and reference numbers you received related to your application. You will need this to verify your identity of in your application status inquiry.
2. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. For security of your online verification, CIC recommends the use of the following Internet browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
3. Click the blue “Check Application Status” button.
4. Tick the “I have read, understood and agree with the above Terms and Conditions.” after reading and understanding the notes above. Then click the “Continue” button.
5. Fill in the information as required.