Top In Demand Jobs in UK
Jobs that are IN in The UK
· Highly skilled jobs. These include managerial positions and associate professionals.
· Service occupations. Service occupations focus mainly on hospitality industry such as in restaurants and hotels. Over 100, 000 job openings are forecasted by 2020 for this category.
· Private services sector. Bluntly speaking, this faction of workers was hit hard by the recession but it is expected in the coming years that the private services sector will recover. Under the private services sector are those in line with business and computing services.
· Transport industry. Due to the booming hotel and restaurant infrastructures in the UK, job opportunities in trade and transport industries amplify. Approximately 400, 000 jobs are awaiting for interested overseas applicants by 2020.
Jobs that are OUT in the UK
· Manufacturing jobs. Economists prospected that those in manufacturing jobs — factory workers in particular — will decline in the coming years as a result of existing recession and lesser manufacturing output all throughout the country.
· Manual jobs. This is a not-so good news to many job seekers as machine operators, plant workers and other manual jobs are out of the mainstream.
· Office jobs. Administrative and secretarial positions are not in high demand this time in the UK.
Important Reminders for Overseas Jobseekers
UK has been one of the targeted destinations of migrants and overseas workers. While UK job openings have been broadcasted everywhere, the government is not that desperate that they don’t screen applicants.
It is no secret that the UK government pays good wages to their workers. Thus, anyone who wishes to be in the UK’s job list should impress employers. Remarkable educational background and profound working experience are two primary requirements for job opportunities in the UK. Applicants are discouraged to use the tourist visa as their way to find work in the UK.
While there are successful reports of using this approach, it is most likely that one gets trouble with tourist visa. It is a waste of money and there’s no assurance of getting a job within 3 months’ time!