RIYADH REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
SSS Riyadh Representative Office was established in 1998 in line with the mandate of the Social Security System to bring services closer to its members wherever they maybe and to implement the coverage program for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). In Saudi Arabia, SSS has three representative offices:
- In Riyadh at the Philippine Embassy;
- Jeddah at the Philippine Consulate General
- Al Khobar at its tie up remittance agent – Tahweel Al Rajhi.
- Registration and issuance of new SSS numbers for members in the regular and Flexi Fund programs
- Verification of previously issued SSS number
- Verification of SSS Contributions Summary
- Verification of loans previously availed(short-term and housing loans)
- Assisting members in the proper accomplishment of registration and payment forms
- Receiving and screening of SSS Loan applications(Salary Loans)
- Receiving of requests for data amendment
- Receiving and screening of SSS Claim applications(Sickness, Maternity, Disability, Death, Retirement and Funeral claims)
- Forwarding of requests from members pertaining to the disposition of their SSS checks
- Conduct of information dissemination to OFWs in their respective place of work by appointment and with proper coordination with the Philippine Embassy
- Receive applications for the Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- The Overseas Filipino Workers Coverage Program
This program covers all OFWs not over 60 years old, whether previously a member or not. The coverage of an OFW takes effect upon payment of the first monthly contribution.
To register, the member will just visit the SSS office and secure an Overseas Worker Record Form (SSS Form OW-1).
Fill out the form and submit with any of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Driver’s license
- PRC Card
- Seaman’s Book.
The Basis of the monthly contributions will be monthly earnings declared ar the time of registration, computed in Philippine pesos.
Where will payments be made?
SSS contributions and loan amortizations may be paid through any of the following accredited banks and its foreign tie-ups in Saudi Arabia:
- Telemoney Center (PNB and RCBC)
- Tahweel Al Rajhin(BDO)
- Enjaz Remittance (AUB and ABS-CBN)
- Skyfreight (Ventaja International) – Online payment outlet
SSS BENEFITS and LOAN PRIVILEGES
OFWs are entitled to various benefits and loan privileges, provided qualifying conditions for entitlement are met. To ensure higher benefits and privileges you can continue to pay your monthly contributions until you reach the age of 60 or 65 years old.
- Maternity (for female members only)
- Disability (partial or total)
- Salary Loan
- House Repair & Improvement
- Business Loans
For more information on the benefits and loan privileges, please visit the SSS website: www.sss.gov.ph
Danilo Q. Calape
Area Head for SSS in KSA based in Riyadh
Cell No. 0500972728
Jeremy M. Redulla
Roving SSS Representative based in Riyadh
Cell No. 0531215972