Applicants for new or renewed passports at Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah are hereby reminded of things to bring when claiming their passports.
Before coming to the Consulate office to claim your passport, make sure you have checked online that it is ready for release. For list of passports ready for pickup, check here.
Requirements for claiming new passports
- Original/Expiring Passport
- Original Receipt
Requirements for claiming new passports through a representative
- Authorization letter indicating the reason why the applicant cannot personally claim the passport and the name of the authorized representative;
- Original/Expiring Passport;
- Original Receipt;
- Photocopy of the representative’s ID.
For lost passports:
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss and Certification from Employer to claim the new passport.
Passports can only be released to either parent who signed the minor passport application form or to minor applicant’s guardian holding a Special Power of Attorney by either parent and notarized/authenticated by the Consulate.
Passport which remained unclaimed for 6 months or more from the date of issuance will be cancelled in compliance with the Department Order No. 37-03 dated 29 September 2003.