The United Arab Emirates is in need of 300 Filipino emergency medical technicians, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) disclosed Thursday.
In a report by Sun.Star, POEA Administrator Hans Leo Cacdac said the National Ambulance Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for 300 health workers in the Philippines.
He said representatives from the medical services agency are comping to the Philippines to interview qualified applicants from March 7 to 11.
- Male or female graduates of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Not more than 45 years old
- Have completed internationally recognized Basic EMT course or equivalent training with minimum of four weeks duration
- At least eight months experience as EMT.
Applicants are advised to register at www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit at the POEA main office the following
- Detailed résumé with job description;
- High school diploma and Form 137;
- College diploma and transcript of records;
- Valid BLS and BTLS certification;
- PSEMT or AREMT registration covering at least the last 8 months;
- Letter of good standing from the registering body;
- Updated letter/employment certificates showing experience as an EMT-B covering at least the last 8 months;
- Colored copy of passport;
- Colored copy of valid driver’s license;
- Two pieces 2×2 recent picture
POEA Main Office
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
632 722 1144 – 632 722 1155