Where can a balik-mangagagawa secure a POEA travel exit clearance?

A worker-on-leave/Balik Manggagawa may secure a POEA exit clearance at the following

a. Balik Manggagawa Processing Division (BMPD) Service Area, POEA, Blas F. Ople (BFO) Bldg., Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
b. POEA Regional Centers / Regional Extension Units (REUs) and Satellite Offices (please refer to the list below)
c. POEA-deputized OWWA Regional Offices and Units (please refer to list below)
d. Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) in various Philippine Embassies and consulates abroad (please refer to list below)
e. One Way Delivery System (Dropbox) at the POEA Central Office Service Area
f. On-line two-way delivery application at website: www.oecdelivery.com.ph

Source: POEA

error: Content is protected !!