Two Years Ang Contract ng Asawa Ko Pero Tatlong Buwan Pa Lang Sya Ay Nasibak sa Trabaho. Saan Ako Lalapit Kung Nais Kong Kasuhan ang Amo?

Q: My wife’s contract was for 2 years but my employer dismissed her after 3 months of work. Can we sue for breach of contract and claim for unpaid wages.  Where shall I file the case?

You may sue your employer and its agent if you were dismissed without valid reasons. Money arising from employer-employee relationship such as unpaid wages, breach of contract or illegal dismissal may be filed with the Migrant Worker’s Desk of the National Labor Relations Commission in Quezon City or in NLRC’s Regional Arbitration Branch in the region you reside.

error: Content is protected !!