Kailangan ba Magbayad ng Travel Tax ang Pamilya ng OFW?

Q: My husband is an OFW My children and I want to go to the place where he is work­ing. Do we have to pay for the travel tax?

The family of an overseas Filipino worker may avail of a reduced travel tax when they go abroad while the OFW has an existing employment contract. The reduced travel tax certificate is issued by the Department of Tourism. Call (02) 524-7141 loc. 109 or visit them at the Ground Floor, Room 117, Revenue Depart­ment, Department of Tourism Building, T.M. Kalaw, Malate, Manila.

error: Content is protected !!