I Stopped My SSS Payments Years Ago, Can I Continue My Contributions?

Yes. The Contributions Payment Return Form (RS-5) is used by a voluntary or self-employed SSS member to pay his or her contribution.

Please note that payments are not retroactive — you cannot pay months you missed in the past. You can only pay from the month you resumed thereon.

If you have questions about your SSS data or membership (eg, you forgot your SS Number) you can use the SSS automated telephone service by calling the SSS IVRS at 917-7777 or call 920-6446 to 55 to speak to an SSS representative from 8:00 am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.

You can also email SSS at [email protected]

error: Content is protected !!