Nais ng Anak ko na Hindi na Ituloy ang Application sa Agency Dahil Hindi pa rin Siya Nakaka-alis. Pwede ba Bawiin ang Nagastos Namin?

Q: My son wants to withdraw his application from an agency because it has failed to deploy him after so many months now. Can we claim for reimbursement of my expenses?

Yes, you can claim for reimbursement of placement fee, documentation and processing expenses from the agency if deployment did not happen without your fault. You may file an administrative case against the recruitment agency through POEA’s Legal Assistance Division.

error: Content is protected !!