Isang Buwan ang Bakasyon ng Asawa ko sa Pilipinas Bago Babalik sa Amo. Dadaan pa ba Siya sa POEA?

Q: My husband is spending his vacation in the Philippines and will go back employer  after one month. Does he have to go through POEA processing again?

No, he need not go through the whole process again. The employer and employment contra already verified. As a returning overseas Filipino worker or “balik-manggagawa” all that needs to I Is secure an overseas employment certificate (OEC) at the POEA Balik-Manggagawa Processing I regional centers and satellite offices and some Philippine Overseas Labor Offices to enable OFWs to the country again and avail of the same privileges such as exemption from travel tax and airport fee.


error: Content is protected !!