If Birth or Marriage Certificate is Not Available When Claiming OWWA Benefits, What Should I Bring?

In the absence of birth/marriage certificate, the following must be submitted:

1. Certificate from LCR that fact of marriage/birth is not recorded in the civil registry
2. Baptismal/marriage certificate certified by the Parish priest /office
3. Affidavit of two (2) disinterested persons re facts of birth / marriage
and claimant’s relationship to the deceased

error: Content is protected !!