How to apply for solo parent ID?
1. The applicants for the solo parent ID must bring the following documents to the City/Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office:
- Barangay certification certifying Solo Parent’s residency in the barangay for the last six months
- Certificates e.g., birth certificates of children, death certificate of spouse and other appropriate documentary support
- Income tax return or any document that will establish the income level of the solo parent
2. The social worker receives and ensures that all documents are complete and registers the applications with an appropriate case number in the log-book Registry of Solo Parents.
Note: The ID will be issued after 30 days from filing. The validity of the ID is one year and is renewable.