What are the Documents Required for Skills-for-Employment Scholarship Program (SESP)?
1. Accomplished application forms (2 sets)
2. 1″x1″ ID pictures (2 copies)
3. Form 137 / HS Report Card or Transcript of Records/ official copy of grades
4. Proof of OWWA Membership: official receipt of OWWA contribution / OFW E-Card
5. If a Member’s beneficiary: proof of relationship to OWWA member (e.g. copy of marriage contract and/or birth certificate of both OFW and applicant- dependent duly certified by the Local Civil Registrar)