Philippine Consulate General (PCG) in Vancouver provides consular outreach to Filipino communities within its jurisdiction to provide services such as passport application and renewal, processing of reacquisition and retention of Philippine citizenship and registration of birth, death or marriage.
Passport Application or Renewal
- Always done in person and by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed for passport renewal during an outreach program
- For booking of passport application or renewal on an PCG outreach, please click here.
Reacquisition or retention of Philippine Citizenship
- Application forms must be submitted to the PCG at least two (2) weeks before scheduled consular outreach. Payment of applicable fees (in Money Order form) must also be submitted along with your application form
- Documents required for reacqusition of Philippine citizenship
- Original Birth Certificate authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Marriage Certificate (for married female applicant)
- Death Certificate of spouse (for widowed female applicant, if applicable)
- Appropriate divorce decree or court order on the annulment of marriage (for separated female applicant, if applicable)
- Three (3) recent 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm photographs (colored with white background)
- Fee of CAN $57.50/applicant – in money order or bank draft only made payable to the Philippine Consulate General
- Photocopy of Canadian passport
- Photocopy of Citizenship Card/ID
- Photocopy of Certificate of Oath Taking as a Canadian
- Photocopy of old Philippine passport (original shall be presented to the evaluating officer)
Other supporting documents
- Certificate of Non-availability of Birth Record (if born before 1950) from the Local Civil Registrar or from NSO
- Baptismal Certificate/Joint Birth Affidavit
- Marriage Certificate of parents
- Order of adoption, if applicable (original shall be presented to the evaluating officer)
Acknowledgment & Authentication of NBI and registration of birth, death or marriage
- Walk-ins are allowed and there is no need to secure an appointment
- The PCG has not authorized any person or entity to collect any payments on its behalf.
- Only Money Order or Bank Draft made payable to the Philippine Consulate General will be accepted. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Money Order may be used to pay for all fees of family members applying on the same day and must reflect the correct total charge amount.
- e-Passport renewal / application: $69 (Money Order only)
- Replacement of Lost non-e-Passport: $103.50 (Money Order only)
- Replacement of Lost e-Passport: $172.50 (Money Order only)
- Acknowledgment / Authentication / NBI: $28.75 per document ((Money Order or in Cash for Calgary or Edmonton Outreach)
- Civil registry reports of birth, marriage, death: $28.75 (Money Order only)