- Rudeness of Hong Kong Locals vs. Pinoy Azkals Fans Rooted in Manila Hostage Crisis — Fan
- Philippine Azkals Beat Hong Kong 1 – 0 in International Friendly
- Hong Kong OFW Shares OEC Ordeal in Manila
- Pinoys in HK Seeking Jobs in Canada File Complaints Against Pacific Management
- Philippine Flag Day at Site Where First PHL Flag Was Sewn
- 157 HK-based OFWs Pass Teacher Licensure Exams
- Despite Complainant’s Retraction, POEA Cancels License Of Erring Recruiter Deploying HSWs To Hong Kong
- HK Foreign Domestic Workers to Demand $4,500 Wage
- Pinoy Tourists in HK Deny Using Fake Credit Cards
- All Pro Staffing, ABC Manpower Agency Lose License Over Excessive Fees
Savings System Membership Must for Overseas Filipino Workers
The Pag-IBIG Fund membership has been made mandatory for all Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) as a pre-requisite for the issuance of an overseas employment certification, a Philipine Embassy spokesperson has disclosed. The Pag-IBIG Fund is a convenient...
Over 100 Pinoys Take Part in Brunei Consular Outreach
Over 100 Filipinos in Brunei took part in a consular outreach conducted by Philippine officials in the Kuala Belait district this month, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said. A session for Adinin Hardware Sdn Bhd was...
OFWs in Brunei Reminded of Embassy Assistance Programs
Some 52 overseas Filipino workers in Brunei attended a refresher course about the Philippine government’s assistance programs. The Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) gave the course during an outreach program for Filipino members of “Liwanag ni Kristo”...
PAG IBIG Fund Urges Employers, Members to Register via Internet
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) has urged all employers, employees and other members to register and update their records via Internet through the On-line Employer /Membership Registration System. Registration will be extended until August 31 this...