- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Retain Law Firm to Represent Distressed OFWs
A Filipino migrant rights group in the Middle East Tuesday urged the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) to consider retaining on a long-term basis a law firm in Saudi Arabia and other countries to represent distressed overseas...
OFW Link to Abu Sayyaf Group Criticized
Filipino migrant rights groups in Hong Kong and in the Middle East have urged Malacañang to protest the recent report issued by the US Department of State linking overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) as source of funds for...
Migrante International Launches ‘Online Complaint Form’ for OFWs
An alliance of Filipino migrant groups launched a new tool that would make it easier for distressed OFWs to air their complaints. Migrante International on Tuesday launched its “Tanggol Migrante Online Complaint Form”. The form can be...
OFW Group Worries over Baldoz, Romulo Appointment
An alliance of migrant workers on Thursday expressed concern over the appointment of 2 senior career officials to the cabinet of President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III. Migrante International said the appointment of Rosalinda Baldoz, former administrator of...