- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Pinoys Told: Postpone Trip to Hong Kong
An embassy official in Hong Kong has appealed to Filipinos who want to spend their vacation in the Chinese special administrative region to indefinitely postpone their trip until the growing anti-Filipino sentiments of the natives there subside....
No Cancellation of Job Orders From HK
Amid the stigma caused by the hostage crisis to the Hong Kong people, a recruitment industry leader said deployment of Filipinos there remains vibrant. Alfredo Palmiery, president of the Society of Hong Kong Agencies accredited to the...
Hostage Drama Gets Mixed Views from Pinoys, Austrians
Almost 4 days after the hostage drama in the Philippines, Filipinos and other nationalities worldwide are still discussing the tragedy. Filipinos and Austrians were saddened that a pleasure trip in the Philippines would end up with a...
Filipinos Facing Harm in HK May Run to Gov’t Commission
Filipinos in Hong Kong subjected to discrimination as a result of the hostage taking fiasco in the Philippines may run for help to the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) there. The Hong Kong-based Asian Human Rights Commission said...
Stupid Acts of Some Countrymen Make OFWs Vulnerable to Racial Discrimination
Remember the time when Filipinos chanted a loud chorus condemning Chip Tsao for his remarks about the Philippines as a nation of servants? Manila has just claimed sovereignty over the scattered rocks in the South China Sea...
Senator Appeals to Hong Kong People: Don’t punish Filipino Expats
A senator on Wednesday appealed to Hong Kong nationals not to “over react” by exacting vengeance to Filipinos based in the former crown colony. “While we condole with the families of their fellow Hong Kong nationals, who...
Filipinos in HK Feeling Brunt of Hostage Crisis
Filipinos based in Hong Kong are beginning to feel the heat caused by Monday’s deadly hostage crisis in Manila that left eight Hong Kong tourists dead, a human rights group based there said Tuesday. Asian Human Rights...