- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Job Vacancies for Filipinos at Saudi Airline, Hospital
There is a job opening in Saudi Arabian Airlines and they wish to hire Filipino workers. Likewise a government hospital in the said country is also in need of workers. Here are the details of the job...
EU Job Prospects Remain Bright for OFWs
MANILA, Philippines – Prospects for overseas employment in Europe are still bright despite the downfall of the euro and pound, and the prolonged financial crisis there, Labor Secretary Marianito Roque said. Oslo, Norway. Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trondjs/ While...
No More Jobs in Macau for Foreigners with Tourist Visas
MANILA, Philippines—Foreigners with only tourist visas will no longer be allowed to work in Macau, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Friday. Citing a report of the Philippine Consulate General in Macau, the DFA said the...
Pinoy Engineers, Nurses in Demand in New Zealand, Australia
Diplomatic officials from Australia and New Zealand recently announced the increasing demand for Filipino nurses and engineers in their respective countries, which opens up more opportunities for Filipinos to work abroad. Following the implementation of the ASEAN-Australia-New...
30,000 Jobs in Taiwan Open for Filipinos
At least 30,000 jobs still await Filipino workers in Taiwan, local recruiters reported yesterday. Jackson Gan, Pilipino Manpower Association of Taiwan Inc. (PILMAT) president, said factories in Taiwan are still in dire need of Filipinos and other...
Fewer Pinoy Nurses Apply for US Jobs
If you ask many nurses why they pursued the course, many of them would probably answer they would like to go to work abroad and to more. But if you ask them which country, the number of...
Saudi Arabia Hires Muslim Nurses
The acting director of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration- Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, Datu Aladdin Ampatuan, informs that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is set to hire an estimate of 2000 Muslim nurses. Ampatuan advised nursing...