- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Pag-IBIG Holds Membership Drive in Kuala Lumpur
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), more popularly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund, in cooperation with the Office of the Labor Attaché of the Philippine Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, organized the Pag-IBIG Fund overseas Filipino workers (OFW)...
POEA, HDMF Enforce Mandatory PAG-IBIG Membership of OFWs
Beginning the month of August this year, the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) region 2 and the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) are set to enforce the mandatory membership of all Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) to PAG-IBIG...
PAG IBIG Fund Urges Employers, Members to Register via Internet
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) has urged all employers, employees and other members to register and update their records via Internet through the On-line Employer /Membership Registration System. Registration will be extended until August 31 this...