- Hong Kong-bound Maids to Undergo Personality Development
- Rudeness of Hong Kong Locals vs. Pinoy Azkals Fans Rooted in Manila Hostage Crisis — Fan
- Philippine Azkals Beat Hong Kong 1 – 0 in International Friendly
- Hong Kong OFW Shares OEC Ordeal in Manila
- Pinoys in HK Seeking Jobs in Canada File Complaints Against Pacific Management
- Philippine Flag Day at Site Where First PHL Flag Was Sewn
- 157 HK-based OFWs Pass Teacher Licensure Exams
- Despite Complainant’s Retraction, POEA Cancels License Of Erring Recruiter Deploying HSWs To Hong Kong
- HK Foreign Domestic Workers to Demand $4,500 Wage
- Pinoy Tourists in HK Deny Using Fake Credit Cards
Pag-IBIG Holds Membership Drive in Kuala Lumpur
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), more popularly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund, in cooperation with the Office of the Labor Attaché of the Philippine Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, organized the Pag-IBIG Fund overseas Filipino workers (OFW)...
PAG IBIG Fund Urges Employers, Members to Register via Internet
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) has urged all employers, employees and other members to register and update their records via Internet through the On-line Employer /Membership Registration System. Registration will be extended until August 31 this...
Gulf Filipinos Top Membership List of HDMF
Gulf-based Filipinos have topped the membership list of the overseas operations of Manila’s Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG Fund with 171,203 out of the total 330,332 members who either enrolled for the first-time or reactivated their...