- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
OFW Groups in UAE Start Drive to End Travel Restriction
Filipino groups in the United Arab Emirates have started a campaign to urge Philippine authorities to scrap a travel document they branded as money-making scheme. Representatives of 12 Filipino organizations trashed copies of the affidavit of support...
Paralegal Workshops in Dubai Open to Advise Filipinos on Job Rights
A series of paralegal training workshops opened yesterday with discussions focusing on workers who overstay, illegal recruitment and other labour-related and visa problems facing Filipino expatriates. “I’ve been undocumented for the past 10 years and need help...