Jobs in Australia for Skilled Filipinos

By on December 28, 2009

Australia is set to hire thousands of skilled Filipino workers in 2010, according to Labor Secretary Marianito Roque. The official will be flying to Australia early to sign an agreement that paves way for the hiring of thousands of Filipino professionals.

Beautiful skyline at Sydney, Australia
Photo credit: Linh_R0m

He said the agreement that would be inked with Southern Australia would open good quality and high-paying jobs to Filipino workers.

“Those who would qualify for the jobs would get at least $4,000 monthly salary and there would be no placement fee,” Roque said. The government had earlier reported that Australia is expected to hire about 300,000 Filipino workers in the next three to five years.

Currently, there are a little over 250,000 Filipinos working and living in Australia.

Anonymous says:

where I can apply a welder job for australia?

Irish D Luffy says:

my faTHER is a high skilled boilermaker and an IELTS passer and currently looking for a job in AUSTRALIA…he worked in australia before and trying to come back again…anybody can help me?

Rulloda Carl says:

i am currently working in qatar as skilled worker as scaffolding erector/inspector. anyone can help how to hire me in this position

Rulloda Carl says:

Scaffolder erectors or inspectors suited for me…

Erwin Prodigalidad says:

how can I work in australia?

Skippy Kano says:

The Best country to work in!

Rodel says:

i am a filipino architect and a project management professional (PMP), and i wanna to try my luck working in Australia. I have more than 7 years cumulative experience in my profession, 4 and 7 months of which was held in Dubai. Is there a possible placement for me in Australia? How can I apply for such? thanks

jake says:

I am looking forward to work in austrilia but i'm here right now in QATAR..how can i apply to go their directly from here…Hoping to get an asnwer from you guys..thank you..

pinoyau says:

wanna know more about australia? how to migrate there? meron filipino australian forum site at http://www.pinoyau.info that can help you guys.

Renieboy Darang says:

I am bread baker I would like to work in australia. How can I apply?

Nanneth Bulicatin says:

hello i am an agriculture graduate having almost 3years working in banana plantation in davak presently i working here in morocco as a nanny for the meantime anyone can help me find a god agency to apply as greenhouse or nursery attendant?or in dairy farm?

Riezy_augusto says:

how can we apply a job for australia..wanna work there.

Erwin says:

Where we I can apply for jobs in Australia, Is there a direct hiring? or what agency I can apply?

girl says:

please let us now where to apply for the jobs in australia

girl says:

please let us now where to apply for the jobs in australia

RICARDO says:

will you pls stop those wacker hacking agency that blogging the POEA site. that misleading all interested applicant.instead to be trap in different unscropilous agency third party…POEA SHOULD LOOK AFTER THIS… HIRED EXCELLENT IT TO TERMINATE THIS AGENCY FROM THE POEA WEBSITES……THEY HAS NOTHING TO HELP FOR THE APLICANT…THEIR INTENTION IS TO EARN MONEY BY FOOLING THE APLICANT…..

anne says:

does the work visa they give allows to bring my family.

anne says:

does the work visa they give allows to bring my family.

Marco says:

I think for now you need to check the website of POEA (http://www.pinoy-ofw.com/guides/poea.shtml) or DOLE ( <a href="http://www.dole.gov.ph)” target=”_blank”>www.dole.gov.ph) for available vacancies. This to make sure you will not be duped by scammers possibly taking advantage of this lucrative offer.

jill mendoza says:

where can we apply for the jobs in australia? hope you ca advice me where to apply and what vacancy to apply for. thank!

glecerio beros jr. says:

dear sir, I interisted to work in australia my special skill is fiber optic splicer, but now im here in saudi arabia thats why i decide to work in australia i need ur help sir.what is the process for apllying.