- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Dubai Jobs for Gas Station and Grocery Attendants
A company based in Dubai is in need of hundreds of Filipino workers who are high school graduates or those who have not finished college.
The Emirates Petroleum Products Company or EPPCO is looking for 700 Pinoy workers who will be assigned as gasoline station attendants and staff of a convenience store in Dubai.
“They are very friendly and they have this good customer service. We don’t have to train them about what is customer service because they already know about it because of the way they are working and they have experience,” said Majid Sabt, Retail Operations Manager.
Representatives of the company will start the recruitment in Metro Manila and Cebu on August 15.
Reports said the company needs 400 gasoline station attendants and 300 staff for a convenience store.
Potential applicants who are high school graduates may apply as gasoline station boys as long as they are hard working, can speak English, and know how to get along with customers.
The company has 170 gasoline stations in the United Arab Emirates. Of their 4,000 employees, 1,373 are Filipinos.
The CDK International Manpower Recruitment Agency located at the Midland Plaza Hotel in Ermita, Manila will receive the papers of interested applicants.
Source: ABS-CBN News