- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Honest NAIA Janitor Daniel Valentin Returns OFW’s Wedding Money
Honesty is apparently getting contagious at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Naia).
Naia officials on Wednesday commended another janitor who returned a passenger’s wallet containing foreign currency equivalent to around P100,000.
Daniel Valentin, 42, received a $100 reward from the wallet’s Filipino owner, Jerome Franco Biason, an overseas worker from Tarlac province.
He was the sixth Naia worker this year to be cited by management for honesty.
Biason, who flew in from Dubai, boarded a taxi at Naia Terminal 1 around 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday when he accidentally dropped his wallet. Luckily for him, Valentin saw the wallet and immediately turned it over to the airport police.
The police found the cash and a card containing the contact number of Biason’s mother. Calls were made until Biason got back to the airport later that same day.
Continue reading at Inquirer.net