- Philippine Azkals Beat Hong Kong 1 – 0 in International Friendly
- Hong Kong OFW Shares OEC Ordeal in Manila
- Pinoys in HK Seeking Jobs in Canada File Complaints Against Pacific Management
- Philippine Flag Day at Site Where First PHL Flag Was Sewn
- 157 HK-based OFWs Pass Teacher Licensure Exams
- Despite Complainant’s Retraction, POEA Cancels License Of Erring Recruiter Deploying HSWs To Hong Kong
- HK Foreign Domestic Workers to Demand $4,500 Wage
- Pinoy Tourists in HK Deny Using Fake Credit Cards
- All Pro Staffing, ABC Manpower Agency Lose License Over Excessive Fees
- Elderly Pinoy Couple in HK Gets Probation for Theft
Iranian Arrested in UAE for Raping Pinay
The police in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) arrested an Iranian for allegedly assaulting a Filipina helper while he was drunk, a report of the news site Khaleej Times said.
The report said authorities took the suspect into custody on June 18, two days after the supposed rape took place.
The report added that the 24-year-old suspect is a brother of the sponsor of the 29-year-old Filipina.
The Filipina said she was sleeping with her sponsor’s children on the first floor of her sponsor’s villa on June 16 when she heard knocks on the door.
When she opened it, the Filipina said the suspect, who was drunk, suddenly pushed her inside, gagged, and raped her despite her cries and attempts to resist.
Continue reading at GMA News