- Philippine Azkals Beat Hong Kong 1 – 0 in International Friendly
- Hong Kong OFW Shares OEC Ordeal in Manila
- Pinoys in HK Seeking Jobs in Canada File Complaints Against Pacific Management
- Philippine Flag Day at Site Where First PHL Flag Was Sewn
- 157 HK-based OFWs Pass Teacher Licensure Exams
- Despite Complainant’s Retraction, POEA Cancels License Of Erring Recruiter Deploying HSWs To Hong Kong
- HK Foreign Domestic Workers to Demand $4,500 Wage
- Pinoy Tourists in HK Deny Using Fake Credit Cards
- All Pro Staffing, ABC Manpower Agency Lose License Over Excessive Fees
- Elderly Pinoy Couple in HK Gets Probation for Theft
Filipino Bartender Jaypee Bartolome Wins in Ho Chi Minh Competition
A Filipino bartender, Jaypee Bartolome of Buddha Bar Makati, won second place at The 1st Viet Nam International Bartenders Competition in Ho Chi Minh during the weekend.
Bartolome thrilled with his flairtending skills to delight the crowd at the Rex Hotel in District 1 as his concoction, Coco De Oro, enabled him to finish behind Taiwan’s Kuo Yung-Yi. Vietnam’s Pham Dinh Song was in third.
The event, co-organizd by the HCM Tourism Association, Saigon Tourist Holding Company, Saigon Bartenders Association, and Phat Khai Premier Service is the first international bartending competition held in Ho Chi Minh.
The victory, according to Philippine Bartenders’ League (PBL) National President Mutley Matilla, is proof of the Filipino bartenders’ world-class skills and he added that they will continue to search for and send the best bartenders to international competitions.
Continue reading at Philippine Star