- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Pinoys in Denmark, Norway, Iceland Urged to Register at Embassy Website
The Philippine Embassy in Norway is calling on Filipinos in three countries — Norway, Denmark and Iceland — regardless of immigration status, to register at its newly relaunched website: www.philembassy.no.
According to a news release of the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), the key advantages of registering include being notified about embassy projects, advisories, and news.
It will also allow the embassy to contact next-of-kin in the Philippines soonest when emergency situation involves a registered Filipino national.
“Personal information provided by a Filipino registrant shall be kept confidential and will not be shared with anybody and shall be used for the said purposes only,” the DFA said.
Aside from a registration portal, the newly-redesigned site includes separate tabs for “Tourism” and “Doing Business.”
The “Tourism” tab provides a brief background about the Philippines, a tourism video clip, and information about where to go, stay, dine, and play in the Philippines.
Continue reading at