- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
NAIA Terminal Fee Cut from P750 to P550
Good news for departing international passengers: The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) will rollback the P750 airport terminal fee to its original rate of P550 starting February 1.
“The MIAA started imposing the additional P200 to the original P550 terminal fee on Feb. 1, 2007, to fund the acquisition of state-of-the-art security equipment at the airport terminals,” said MIAA General Manager Jose Angel Honrado, adding that the collection was intended for five years.
“That five-year term will lapse on January 31 this year, so by February 1, the terminal fee for passengers on international flights will go back to its original rate,” he announced.
Honrado clarified that terminal fee for domestic passengers would remain at P200 because only international passengers were affected by the terminal fee increase in 2007.
Continue reading at Inquirer