- Highest Overseas Voter Turnout in Hong Kong
- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
SSS Caravan for Pinoys in Paris
Philippine officials held a Social Security System (SSS) caravan for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in Paris, France to update them about the benefits of having an SSS membership.
SSS officials, led by president Emilio de Quiros, presented to the Filipino community in France updates about the agency’s services.
These included a unified multi-purpose ID (UMID) card, and new electronic payment (e-Payment) facilities, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said.
Those who joined De Quiros during the caravan held at the Embassy on Oct. 23 were SSS Commissioners Diana Aguilar and Eliza Antonino; and Senior Vice President Judy See.
Continue reading at GMA News