- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
Philippine Military Academy to Hold Entrance Exams on Aug 28
THE Philippine Military Academy (PMA) will conduct its annual entrance exams for cadet hopefuls on Aug. 28 in various testing centers across the country.
Examination applicants may register online at www.pma.ph or by mail.
Scanned PDF files of high school form 137 and a birth certificate authenticated by the National Statistics Office should be attached to the online application.An applicant must be a natural born Filipino citizen, single, 5 feet 4 inches tall for male, 5 feet 2 inches for female, between 17 and 22 years old on April 1, 2011, at least a high school graduate with a general average of at least 85 percent.
Walk-in applicants will also be admitted depending on the availability of examination materials.
Examinations cover algebra and geometry, grammar, composition, reading and comprehension, verbal/numerical reasoning and tattern analysis.
Qualified cadets will undergo a four-year Bachelor’s degree course in three academic majors, either in computer science, general engineering or management.