- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
- Pinay Seriously Hurt, Husband Killed in Attack by Teenage Son, Pal in HK
PHL Embassy in Bangkok Launches Saturday Consular Services
Filipinos may now avail of consular services from the Philippine Embassy in Thailand on the third Saturday of every month, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said on Wednesday.
The DFA said the Embassy launched its Saturday consular service on July 23, the first time it opened its consular section to the public on a Saturday.
“Philippine Ambassador to Thailand Linglingay Lacanlale said the Embassy decided to provide Saturday service in response to the clamor of some members of the Filipino community who cannot be absent or take a leave from their day-job during weekdays,” the DFA said in a news release.
The Embassy’s Saturday consular service will be held every third Saturday of the month. The next Saturday consular service will be on August 20.
Meanwhile, the Embassy also introduced a consular orientation program for the public.
The program aims to increase public awareness and better appreciation of the consular services offered by the Embassy.
Continue reading at GMA News