- Highest Overseas Voter Turnout in Hong Kong
- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
‘Sagip Migrante’ Launched
Migrants’ rights group Migrante-Middle East launched their ‘Sagip Migrante’ campaign last Sunday, which aims to provide assistance to overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in Saudi Arabia.
In a press statement, Migrante-Middle East said they will be specifically targeting OFWs who will be terminated from their jobs and are facing labor problems.
Migrante had set-up hotlines in Saudi Arabia (00966535921228 / 00966564978012). They have also set-up hotlines for families of OFWs in the Philippines (0921-2709079/0932-3995952).
The organization is also urging Philippine overseas labor officials to assist OFWs who have been terminated from their jobs.
Continue reading at ABS-CBN News