- Highest Overseas Voter Turnout in Hong Kong
- 3 Pinoys From HK Busted in Indonesia for Drugs
- Aquino Urged to Allow Direct Hiring in HK, Crack Down on Greedy Recruiters
- PHL Consulate HK Advisory: Closed on Apr 4 and Apr 9
- Two Filipinas Charged With Manslaughter in Hong Kong
- ‘No Plans of Going Home,’ Declares Vallejos After Permanent Residence Verdict
- Placement Agencies End Ban on Sending Filipino Helpers to HK
- HK Ruling May Result in Unfair Treatment of Filipina Maids
- HK Top Court Rejects DH Permanent Residence Appeal
- Pinay in Hong Kong in Stable Condition After Contracting Deadly Flesh-eating Disease
PAG IBIG Fund Urges Employers, Members to Register via Internet
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) has urged all employers, employees and other members to register and update their records via Internet through the On-line Employer /Membership Registration System.
Registration will be extended until August 31 this year.
The On-line facility is now available at website www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
The Online system works using Internet Explorer 8 as web browser. Under the Member Services , it can be accessed on the Online Filing of Short Term Loan for local members issued Transaction Cards with MID and Security Number; OFW Members’ Contribution Verification; Online Membership Registration; Housing Loan Payment Verification; Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (MP2) Enrollment; and the Employer’s Registration.
The Fund will soon adapt a new system wherein all transactions shall be processed based on Pag-IBIG Employer’s ID Number./Registration Tracking Number (RTN) and Pag-IBIG Membership Identification (MID) Number/Registration Tracking Number (RTN) to further enhance their system resulting to better services and benefits of members and stakeholders.
Related: Pag-IBIG Fund Member Services
If there are corrections or changes on the personal details of members, submit a duly accomplished Members Change of Information Form (MCIF) together with the required supporting documents to Pag-IBIG office.
In remitting membership contributions and/or loan amortization, indicate your Pag-IBIG Employer’s ID No. /RTN and your employees’; Pag-IBIG MID No./RTN to avoid any inconvenience. Similarly, ensure the registration of the newly-hired employees with the Fund before initial remittance.
Continue reading at PIA