- Nanya Recruitment – Successful Interviewees
- Requirements for Direct Hiring of Professional, Semi-Skilled & Seafarers in Singapore
- Filipino Helpers Take High-Paying China Jobs Despite Ban
- Why New Zealand Farms Turn to India For Workers, Snub Filipino Applicants
- Assistant Language Teacher for Japan
- Taiwan Employer Hires 100 Factory Workers Under SHPT- IDES
List of Applicants for Ministry of Health (Saudi Arabia) Interview Schedule
The following additional list of applicants for the MINISTRY OF HEALTH, HOSPITAL OPERATIONS PROGRAM (MOH-HOP) PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN ABDULAZIZ, RIYADH, KSA are instructed to report to SAUDI RECRUITMENT OFFICE (SRO), 18th Floor, Banco de Oro Plaza Bldg., Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City, on April 19-26, 2013:
- Applicants must pick up their folders from the Government Placement Branch, POEA before proceeding to SRO for interview;
- Applicants for interview should report to SRO at 8:00AM.
19-26 APRIL 2013 8:00 A.M.
1. BAZAR AGNES M.
2. CAMACHO JAIME R.
3. CRUZ JAN MARIZE B.
4. DECATORIA JOSEPHINE N.
5. JABARANI ROHELMINA H.
6. MATURINGAN MARIA ELENA S.
7. OBRINO JEANETTE F.
8. SANCHEZ KATHERINE B.
9. SISAM ARIANNE JANE D.
10. USUDAN SITTI RAIZZAH S.
11. VILLEGAS MARYDEL T.