- Why New Zealand Farms Turn to India For Workers, Snub Filipino Applicants
- Assistant Language Teacher for Japan
- Taiwan Employer Hires 100 Factory Workers Under SHPT- IDES
- Filipino IT Professionals Preferred in Japan
- 13 Malaysia Firms Honored As Model Employees for Filipino Workers
- Filipina Helper in HK Accused of Theft Leaps to Her Death
Pipe Welders in Canada
Our client, Roevin Technical People, is pleased to announce the manpower requirements of its principal – Flint Energy Services Ltd. , North America’s leading fully integrated upstream and midstream construction and production service provider to the energy and resource industries. The following are required for their on-going large-scale projects in Alberta, Canada:
Applicants for above posts must not be more than 55 years old, at least high school graduates and must STRICTLY have a minimum of 4.5 years (54 months) verifiable work experience in the same capacity gained from Oil & Gas or large-scale industrial construction projects.
BASIC salary for above positions starts at CAD$ 6,600.00 per month.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2×2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected]